EHT DOG PARK RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Please utilize the Dog Park in a responsible manner at all times!
- All dogs utilizing the Park must be individually licensed /registered with your Municipality prior to use. If violators are found, your Dog Park privileges may be revoked and you could be subject to a fine.
- Please note that entry FOBS are NOT transferable between owners.
- Individual dog owners assume (100%) all liability for damages inflicted to any person or dogs bitten or injured by your dog while utilizing the Park. This also includes any registered or unregistered dogs that you allow into the park with your entry fob. Unregistered dogs are not permitted in the park.
- Remove leashes only in designated “Unleash Area.”
- Dogs must be supervised by persons eighteen (18) years or older at all times.
- No unattended dogs are permitted in the Park at any time. Abandoning animals is prohibited by law.
- No more than two (2) registered /licensed dogs per person are permitted at the same time in the park.
- Please maintain close proximity and monitor your dogs carefully at all times. Always be alert and have a leash available and ready for use as may be needed. It is advisable to walk about while monitoring your dog rather than sitting on a bench.
- No children under the age of eighteen (18) are permitted in the Park unless they are accompanied by an adult.
- Please clean up after your dogs. Poop bags are available in the park. Please properly dispose of them and any other trash in the waste receptacles upon leaving the park.
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted in the park. Reported cases will result in the loss of park privileges. If your dog exhibits aggressive behavior, the owner must remove the dog immediately.
- Dogs that are in heat or that are sick are prohibited in the Park.
- Please closely monitor unneutered dogs at all times!
- All dogs must be licensed and properly immunized.
- The use of heartworm and tick prevention products is highly recomm
- Puppies over six (6) months of age must have full immunizations to utilize the Park.
- Puppies under six (6) months of age are not permitted in the Park.
- No prong (pinch), choke, or spike collars are permitted in the Park.
- Please discourage your dogs from digging holes.
- Please help keep the park safe for all!
- Smoking, alcohol, food, or and use of glass containers are not permitted in the Park.
- Professional dog trainers are not permitted to use this facility for training purposes without written permission from the Friends of the EHT Dog Park.
The Friends of the Egg Harbor Township Dog Park’s Mission Statement:
To create a fenced-in, off-leash dog park where well-behaved canine citizens can exercise in a clean, safe environment without endangering or annoying people, property, or local wildlife.
To develop a beautiful and well-maintained space open to dog lovers and friends who are willing to uphold the park’s rules and regulations. To view the park as a community project in partnership with Egg Harbor Township designed to satisfy the needs of dog owners and non-dog owners alike.
To promote education, training, and recreational activities that facilitate responsible dog ownership and better-behaved dogs through the use of volunteers and professional dog trainers.
The Friends of the EHT Dog Park is a nonprofit 501 (c) 3 organization.
Visit our website for news on current events, memorials, and volunteer information.
www.ehtdogpark.com, also visit us on Face Book, Friends of the EHT Dog Park
When visiting the dog park, you may see volunteers wearing Friends of the EHT Dog Park Staff T-shirts. Please feel free to ask these individuals any questions you might have concerning the Park and its use. These individuals are very familiar with the park rules and are committed to its management and future success.
TOWNSHIP EMERGENCY TELEPHONE
EHT Police Department (609) 927-5200 (Non-emergency) – Dial 911 if emergency
Egg Harbor Township Dog Park Contact Information